Sunday, August 12, 2018

Using Technology in Our Classes 👨‍🏫💻⌨📲🖱🖨

Today, we had a very interesting session about using technology in our classes with Shelly Walters I have learned a massive amount of information about how to work with technology especially in education. The first and the most important information is “I have to think about the target (Design the course first then try to put them in the electronic management system).” I have known a lot of useful websites and tools that I will use in my classes and in my research. I already knew and used some of them. Some of the digital clouds such as One Drive, Google Drive, and DropBox. In addition to some live chatting programs like Zoom, Skype, Adobe Connect, Collaborate, and Google Hangout. As well as, teaching management systems like Moodle, Blackboard, Google-Class, and Edmodo. Besides, some free websites that I could use to help me in preparing materials such as Audacity, Boom Writer, Diigo, Voice Thread, and Text Poll. This class actually shaped the way for me to invest in my upcoming works. 

1 comment:

  1. You've been blogging so much and so well. I'm sorry that no one has responded you you recently.

    To you (or perhaps based on what Dr. Walters discussed), what do you think are the most important questions to ask before, during, and after including computer and internet technologies in your curriculum?

    ReplyDelete