Monday, August 13, 2018

Fayetteville Farmers Market πŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ“πŸ‡πŸ‰


Today is August 11th. We had visited the farmers’ market is a very Fayetteville market. We saw people from all over Arkansas. The market is not only about farming products only, but it is a mix of art, nature, and handicrafts. I like it very much. It is not only for buying and selling items. It is a gathering and enjoying time activities. I have tried new things like the Kamoutcha, it is a mix of tea and juice, a chocolate coffee. I saw a lot of vegetables and flowers. As well as, a lot of people and friends. I saw different bands and singers. I saw paints who draw wonderful pictures of the city and carpenters who were very talented with their handmade crafts. I enjoyed the time very much for the reason that I have spent the day with an American family -Dr. Dennis Beck- my mentor. I met his wife Jane and his kids; Hana, Kaleb, and Jude. I actually liked the harmony among them. I always ask any happy family about the secret of happiness of long relationships. All the answers were about passing the trivial things and building bunds. I will do my best to achieve that with my family.  
   

1 comment:

  1. Are markets like this common in Egypt?

    What do you think are the benefits of markets like this, as opposed to a supermarket or a mall?

    Did you ask the family how those bonds were built? Some of their methods may be applicable to Egyptian marriage culture as well. (of course some may not be applicable, as well.)

    ReplyDelete