Monday, August 13, 2018

Hi technology, I am here! 📽🕹


Today, I visited the global campus building. I was lucky to meet dr. Shelly again. She invited me last time to visit the global campus. It is the place where we design the online courses, electronic curriculum, and the virtual reality programs studio. I spent my time there in checking all the new technology available there. We checked the VR lab where I played and experienced a lot of the games and courses such as the human body, the spaceship, the American landmarks, the bear forest and the Disney coco movies. After that, I went to the chrome studio where we can produce videos and electronic programs. This reminded me of the unit for producing electronic courses at Mansoura University. That encouraged me a lot to produce more and cooperate with them when I am back to my home university.       

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever had to/been able to create an online course? Would you like to?

    You mention that Mansoura University has a similar unit. Are electronic courses common in Egypt? How does that unit compare with the global campus?

    In what type of tech production have you participated in the past?

    ReplyDelete