Monday, August 13, 2018

Lovely Christina 👩‍🏫😍

Today was the last day we will see our lovely teacher and friend Christina. We spent about 5 weeks together. I liked Christina so much. She is a lovely smart teacher. She has a very pleasant smile. I have learned a lot from her. She worked with us on two points the academic writing and the pronunciation. I have learned a lot of activities and techniques. I liked how supporting she was to us. She usually cares about us. She asks me about my work and my family. Her smile reminds me of a famous Hollywood actress “Julian Moore”. She has the same eyes and smile. She encouraged us to write more and more until we become more perfect and be able to publish. I will take the chance and I will keep writing. She usually gives us a positive feedback. I have to say thank you to Christina. We love you so much and I will make sure to keep in touch with her. I hope to be friends for ever. Thank you Christina.    

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if Christina has seen this, but I'm sure she would feel honored by your words.

    ReplyDelete