Monday, August 13, 2018

The Respected Matthew 👨‍🏫😍


I think that Matthew is an ideal example for a teacher. He is a cooperative, well-organized teacher. Actually, I would like to be like him. I have learned from him to make use of every single moment. He is creative and very curious. He likes to ask about everything. He is eager to know and to learn. He takes care of his lifestyle, and he is also taking care of his students. Positive feedback is one of his merits. The creative teacher, in my opinion, is usually beloved by his students. I like him so much. He used to provide us with information and materials that add much knowledge to us. I really appreciated his effort with us during the classes. Thanks a lot, my teacher. I think you have succeeded in achieving our target.  

No comments:

Post a Comment