Friday, August 17, 2018

Dozen Keys to "A's" in Teaching 🔑 Smile 😁

Often start with a "SMILE". these words were said by Dr. John A.White. Dr. White was the keynote speaker for the Baum Teaching Workshop. His presentation was about "55 Years Affairs with Teaching." This man I consider him an ideal example of a teacher. He started his talk with a smile. the smile that hooked us up to listen and learn of more than 50 years of experience in teaching. He wanted to share with us a story of success. A dozen keys to "A's" in teaching. Dr. White believed that Attitude, Aspiration, Availability, Allocation, Ambition, Affirmation, Awareness, Anticipation, Attentiveness, Adaptable, Application and Ability are the keys to be successful in teaching.  I believe that in teaching when it is related to yourself it will be successful. I think I would be myself as these little things mean a lot. I definitely will carry this experience to my colleagues to learn and know more about the passion of life and the passion for teaching.         

1 comment:

  1. You wrote, "I definitely will carry this experience to my colleagues to learn and know more about the passion of life and the passion for teaching."

    Tell me about this. How will you carry this experiences to your colleagues? Are there some "A's" that you will focus on first? Why do you think of him as an ideal teacher?

    ReplyDelete