Sunday, July 22, 2018

My First Bowling Game 🎳

Today, I went to the bowling game with my Egyptian colleagues, the Mexican team, the TEFLers and the pre-academic cohort. That is the first time in my life to go bowling alley. I used to watch it on the television, but that was the first time to play it. all that I know about the rules is to throw the ball to hit the bowling pins. the rules are really easy as the game itself. we were divided into three mixed groups and we played a game that lasted for 2 hours. I got the first place in the first game, but in the second game, I won. that was a really big surprise for me and all my team I have got many strikes that day. I was really happy and all my friends too. Outside the bowling alley, there were three graffitis. they were really awesome. we had a lot of pictures there. I wish to go there again.
      

2 comments:

  1. You've had a lot of first experiences on this trip! Great job bowling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was really a great experience. I am sure that I will try it again.

      Delete